The Santa Cruz Patagonian Newspaper was first published in Patagonia on December 1912. The Patagonia Museum, the Patagonia Library and the Friends of the Patagonia Library have partnered to reformat copies of this local newspaper on electronic media. The total collection purchased from the Arizona Library State Archives includes 693 editions of this newspaper from 1915 to 1929.
Special thanks to Abbie Zeltzer, Bill Eifrig, Bob Ollerton and Murphy Musick who made this possible.
View all these editions on: http://thepatagoniamuseum.info/patagonian/